Master of Medical Science
- To inculcate a multidisciplinary research approach in addressing complex issues in various areas of medical science research
- To provide unique educational experiences directed towards the development of an individual with soft skills, knowledge, and professionalism to solve real world, open ended problems through innovative research
- To accommodate the demands of not only science graduates who wish to obtain an advance research specialisation, but also who are keen in continuous learning and upgrading their knowledge in an appropriate area of medical sciences on a full or part time basis To respond effectively and provide positive impact to national and global development and growth through sound research
- To respond effectively and provide positive impact to national and global development and growth through sound research
- Undertake the development of advance research specialization, knowledge and skills in an appropriate area of Medical Sciences
- Critically formulate and apply solutions to research problems and effectively interpret research results
- Demonstrate competency in addressing the complexity and discipline of the medical science areas in order to undertake such projects
- Demonstrate maturity of thought and competence in presenting and defending research findings in a colloquium, seminar or conference.
- Produce new and original research worthy of publication deemed acceptable by a refereed journal
- Demonstrate enhance soft skills to support the capacity building in a research based environment
- Demonstrate the ability to develop the necessary skills for self-managed, self-reliance and life-long learning through active application of innovative ideas in research.
- Demonstrate the ability to adhere to the legal, ethical principles, and the professional code of conduct in a medical laboratory.
- Demonstrate the ability to adhere to ethical standards and respect cultural and religious sensitivities by observing institutional, ethical and safety guidelines.