Master of Medical Science
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Graduates who use their practical and analytical skills to contribute to the development in medical science and to the well-being of society.
- Graduates who are ethical, professional in their conduct and effective in communication.
- Graduates who are engaged in life-long learning and continued professional development.
- Graduate who can contribute to national and global development through teaching, learning and research.
Programme Learning Outcome (PLO)
- Demonstrate a solid foundation in the scientific principles underlying research
- Apply information and knowledge for the formulation of a research project
- Plan, organise and conduct research activities related to the selected area of research
- Analyse, interpret and conclude research data and results
- Communicate effectively through research proposals, oral presentations and publications
- Demonstrate enhanced capacity through leadership, teamwork and ICT skills in a research-based environment
- Demonstrate independence and life-long learning for continued professional development
- Adhere and respect relevant legal, ethical principles, professional code of conduct, cultural and religious sensitivities